1. I have never been to a Nando’s.
2. I think (and I’m really having trouble committing myself here) that my favourite piece of music is from The Matrix soundtrack. It’s Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino mix) by Rob D. I’m basing this on the fact that it upsets me when it finishes because I never want it to. I can’t think of another piece that does this. *This is subject to change!
3. I have a rubbish memory. I can go into a shop, wander around and come out again not knowing in which direction I was originally going. This does worry me a little.
4. My first name is actually Owen. Which confuses me in Doctors’ surgeries.
5. My birthday is exactly 6 weeks from today. This was good in school because, although it was always pissing down, it was almost always during half-term. I’ll be 29, by the way.
6. I enjoy puzzles, Sudoku, crosswords, quizzes, etc. Give me a cup of tea and some puzzles and I’ll be happy for hours. Oh, I’ll need a pen too.
7. I photobomb. A lot. Usually only my friends photos though. No, I don’t know why they’re friends with me either. If there’s a photo album on Facebook with me & my friends in, chances are there’s one of me jumping in front of a lovely group shot like a twat.
8. I love sprouts. They’re my favourite vegetable.
9. I’m fine with blood. Not so good with vomit.
10. I’m not good with finishing books. I may have told you this before. I need to know exactly what’s just gone on in order to continue reading. If I put a book down for more than a couple of days (and forget what’s going on, see point 3) then I get confused and might not pick it back up again. I’ve still never read the last 4 pages of The Silence of the Lambs. I must point out that many books that I’ve never got round to finishing I have thoroughly enjoyed, but haven’t finished for the above reason alone.
So there you have it. Another insight into the Rock & Roll lifestyle that is mine.
Oh, by the way, as much as I’d like to, I don’t always dress in a tuxedo.