Well, hello there! It’s been a while, hasn’t it?
it’s been almost a month since my last post so, to make up for it, I shall post two of them today!
This will just be a catch up post.
There’s been a wedding (not mine, sober); a borthday (my wife’s, relatively drunken); and an anniversary (Mine & my wife’s, very drunken).
During this time I:
- Danced to a Beatles tribute band, which was rather good (the band, not the dancing. The dancing was awesome!).
- Saw Michael Jordan, the actual Michael Jordan, best ever basketball player in the history of basketball. Ever. Didn’t say anything to him, I would not have been cool.
- Arranged a brunch for 15 people. Most of whom, it has to be said, weren’t all that hungry.
- Took a major role in polishing off leftovers from said brunch.
- Laughed at my friend’s outburst in Pizza Express (‘I HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO HOOTERS!’). Guess you had to be there.
- Generally got excited about my half- marathon which is coming up this weekend (more on this to follow).
So all in all, not a bad month! how about you guys?